Jokes aside, kale is one of the most healthiest and nutritious plant foods in existence. It is loaded with all sorts of beneficial compounds, some of which have powerful medicinal properties.
I have compiled a list below in which makes kale a super vegetable (supported by science).
Here are the top 10:
1.Kale Is Among The Most Nutrient-Dense Foods on The Planet
2. Kale Is Loaded With Powerful Antioxidants Like Quercetin and Kaempferol
3. Kale is an excellent source of Vitamin C
4. Kale can help reduce Cholesterol which reduces the risk of heart disease
5. Kale is one of the best resources for Vitamin K
6. There are many numerous cancer-fighting substances in kale
7. Kale is very high in Beta-Carotene
8. Kale is a very good source of minerals that people don’t get enough of
9. Kale Is High in Lutein and Zeaxanthin, Powerful Nutrients That Protect the Eyes
10. Kale helps you loose weight
These are 10 of the reasons why you should incorporate kale into your diet, and once you start, you can’t live without this amazing vegetable!
My younger bro made some amazing kale chips the other day- it turned out super delicious! I’ll drop down the recipe below, give it a try, I’m sure you won’t regret it! 🙂
- A bunch of kale
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika (optional)
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a non insulated cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- With a knife or kitchen shears carefully remove the leaves from the thick stems and tear into bite size pieces. Wash and thoroughly dry kale with a salad spinner. Drizzle kale with olive oil and sprinkle with seasoning salt.
- Bake until the edges brown but are not burnt, 10 to 15 minutes.
This recipe is super simple and these kale chips are very easy to make- a quick delicious snack to spice up your daily routines! Chef’s kiss- bon appetit!